CLUTCH TETRA ADJUSTABLE 4 ALU SHOES D34 KIT OFF ROAD V3
The REDS Racing 34mm Off-Road TETRA Adjustable 4-Shoe Clutch System is designed to make the engine power output more linear and smoother, so you can get the most out of your engine.
The 4-shoe clutch is easy to adjust and thanks to a rotating front plate there�s no need to disassemble it or to change springs. When you do, you don't need any tool, just your hands. You can change the spring preload from L to H position or vice versa with three simple steps: pull out the front plate, rotate it counter-clockwise until you center the desired hole with the pin and push it in to the stop position.
The clutch system is 100% made in Italy and comes pre assembled and tested to ensure the best performance and reliability. It is available both with 32mm and 34mm diameter to make it suitable for any type of car (Buggy and Truggy). 32mm for Kyosho, JQ, Mugen, Team Associated, Hot Bodies, Serpent, Xray. 34mm for SWORKZ, Team Losi, Agama. The original REDS bell can be used with all the cars listed above, except for Team Losi.
The clutch system is made up of a Alu 4 shoes system: four 7075 aluminum shoes which is suitable for every kind of track.
The lightweight flywheel has a low inertia to rotation to maximize engine power. Thanks to the 32mm flywheel design, it is possible to race on every kind of ground without danger of flaming out
The REDS high performance vented clutch bell is manufactured with a special hardened carbon steel and high accuracy CNC machining. These features assure longer life to clutch bells, shoes and ball bearings.
Clutch Setup Recommendations:
- 4x Carbon, L Setting, Buggy: Used on very loose tracks where little punch is needed
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, M Setting, Buggy: Good all around setup. Best compromise for punch and mileage
- 1x Carbon 3x Alum, M Setting, Buggy: Increased punch with slightly less mileage
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, H Setting, Buggy: Increased punch, good for jumps right out of turn, with average mileage.
- 1x Carbon 3x Alum, H Setting, Buggy: Very aggressive with great punch
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, XH* Setting, Truggy: Good all around setup. Best compromise for punch and mileage
- 2x Carbon 2x Alum, XXH* Setting, Truggy: Very aggressive with great punch
*NOTE: XH (MUQU0033) and XXH (MUQU0034) front plates sold separately.