COMBO 721 S SCUDERIA GEN2 PRO SUPERVELOCE SV with 2143 X-ONE TORQUE
This is the REDS Racing 721 Scuderia Gen 2 PRO Superveloce SV .21 Off-Road Nitro Engine Combo, including the Reds 2143 X-ONE Torque Tuned Pipe. The Superveloce is a 3.5cc 7-port engine, and can be used for both 1/8 buggy and truggy.
The 721 Superveloce is hand-tuned with a silicone-filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft by M. Rossi. Every single engine is hand inspected and compression checked inside REDS Racing headquarters by Mario and Marco Rossi to achieve the highest quality standards. This is core to the values that makes Reds Racing engines different from any other brand on the market.
721 Superveloce vs 721 Scuderia
The 721 Superveloce (Superfast) is a high power engine suitable for tracks that require a lot of speed. The 721 Scuderia engine has specifically been developed to noticeably reduce fuel consumption allowing drivers to get a higher runtime compared to other engines on the market.
- CARBURETOR: REDS Racing has developed a great three needle carburetor allowing for easy tuning in all conditions with a mid needle made for outstanding linear power.
- Extra Tuned Sleeve and Crankshaft by Mario Rossi: This special modification to the sleeve and crankshaft by Mario Rossi increases engine power noticeably and guarantees good fuel mileage at the same time.
- Updated Airboost Backplate: The Airboost Backplate has been designed for increased Mid to High RPM Power, increased fuel efficiency and faster return to idle.
- Total Matte Black cooling head: Fluorescent red graphics recalling 721 Scuderia design.
- INCLUDES 2143 X-ONE TORQUE TUNED PIPE: The X-ONE tuned pipe is an innovative all-in-one pipe-manifold system. The pipe has been welded to the manifold to improve performance and fuel consumption. With X-ONE configuration there is no need for springs or gaskets, and the one piece design creates increased reliability and improved tuning stability.
Category: 1/8 Buggy and Truggy
Intake ports: 7
Exhaust ports: 1
Front ball bearing: 7x19x6mm rubber seal made in Japan
Rear ball bearing: 14x25.4x6mm Swiss made ceramic
Carburetor Venturi: 7.0 (6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 8.0 optional)
Carburetor: VCX2-A Aluminum Short needle
Weight [g]: 345
Fuel consumption [min] >: 9:00
Engine temperature [degC]: 110-130
Recommended Glow plug: REDS TS3
Recommended pipe: REDS 2143 + M or XONE Torque
Recommended fuel: 25-30% nitro, 8-10% oil
Break-in fuel: 12% oil