Over a yearâ€™s worth of development has gone into the V8 1/8 line to make it a smooth, durable power plant for drivers and enthusiasts around the world. REDS Racing main goal is to offer high quality products as they do in Nitro category. The new line was developed together with REDS Team drivers to guarantee the highest performance and latest technology.
REDS 1/8th off-road motors are specifically designed to provide exceptional power, superior smoothness and control in combination with an extremely high efficiency and low temperature operation.
Coming with a highly finned CNC-machined aluminium can, V8 motor works at very low temperature in every conditions ensuring exceptional reliability.
Capable of both sensored and sensorless operation, the new line is ideal for all high speed buggy and truggy applications.
The motors are available as 3 KV options: 1700KV, 1900KV and 2100KV.
Motor main features:
- CNC-machined 6061 T6 Billet aluminium ribbed heatsink can
- High-strength balanced 4-Pole Neodymium sintered rotor
- Low Resistance, High Power, Silver-plated Solder Tabs
- High Purity Copper Windings
- High RPM precision ball bearing for maximum performance and life cycle
- Sensored and sensorless operation
- Dual-plug sensor wire harness
- Battery Voltage Max: 22.2V 6S LiPo
- Diameter: 42mm
- Length: 69mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Shaft Length: 18mm
- Weight: 320g