The new 7 ports completes REDS Off Road range since it has specific features studied for particular conditions. The REDS R7 Evoke is limited to 300 pieces worldwide.
7 ports main features:
- Suitable for low grip tracks.
- Suitable for winding and narrow tracks.
- Specific torque for high driveability and smooth power delivery.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Innovative design, specifically chosen to distinguish the new engine
- High-end engine.
R7 Evoke tech spec:
- Sleeve with 7 inlet ports and exhaust port with boosters.
- Silicon filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft.
- New front high sealing bearing
- Rear ceramic high quality bearing.
- RDC hard coating back plate.
- Long needle carburetor.
- Available with 6.5 and 7 mm venturi.
- All parts are matched, measured by Mario within certain tolerances, hand built by him personally.
- The engine leaves our factory with a hand inspection of all components and compression is checked.
- Recommended with 2112 pipe and S manifold.
The 7 Port Evoke DOES NOT replace the R5T Team Edition nor the R5R.